What's your beauty brand IQ - answers
So you think you know your make-up 101! Let’s see how well you did…
1. C - M.A.C stands for Make-up Art Cosmetics.
2. B - The second largest market of cosmetics in the world is our neighbour, Japan.
3. C - Max Factor was the very first brand to release concealer around the world.
4. B - The names of the twin co-founders of Benefit are Jean and Jane.
5. C - Make-up extraordinaire, Estée Lauder, owns 27 brands.
6. A - Napoleon Perdis’ reality television show on TLC was called: Get Your Face On
7. B - Maybe she’s born with it, maybe it’s Maybelliene!
8. C - Emma Watson, Anne Hathaway and Drew Barrymore are all spokesmodels for Lancome
9. A - The Clinique 3-Steps are cleansing, exfoliating and moisturising.
10. C - Aveeno uses ingredients that can help dry skin and improve skin tone and texture.