Warning messageRegistrations and logins temporarily disabled. Please try again later.
Perfectly imperfect – Embrace your uniqueness. It's Kate's slightly crooked teeth, smattering of freckles and indefinable quirk that make her the It model of our era. As photographer Craig McDean once said: "She's kind of off-beauty… but she's probably the most beautiful girl in the world."
1. Kate by Kate Moss EDT, from $50.
2. Yves Saint Laurent Perfect Touch Radiant Brush Foundation, $78
3. L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Star Secrets Collection lipstick in Aishwarya Rai (rich beige), $22.50 – The perfect naked lip for olive skin
4. Benefit Silky Finish Lipstick in Skinny Dip (nude pink), $30 – A great nude for fair skin
5. Clinique Moisture Sheer Lipstick SPF15 in Sheer Natural, $36 – A barely-there tint for all skin tones
6. Rimmel London Colour Rush Special Eyes Duo Shadow, $11.95
7. L'Oreal Paris Telescopic Clean Definition, $24.95
Tip: To ensure smooth, clump-free application, remove foundation or powder overspill from lashes before applying mascara.
8. Cargo Beach Blush in Miami Beach, $42
For the most natural, understated flush, Lukowski recommends a mosaic blush: "These have several colours you can blend together in a sweep. With these, you can control the amount you apply with your blush brush, and the graduated colours ensure there is a tone for all skin types. I love this one for picking up natural highlights on the cheeks."
9. Matrix Biolage Defining Elixir, $16.05
10. L'Oreal Professional Tecni.art Fix Anti-Frizz Spray, $21.75
11. Kate Moss for Top Shop Sequin Tee with Cross Back, £35
Craig McDean, W, September 2003
Kate Moss, Britain’s Sunday Times Style Magazine online