Warning messageRegistrations and logins temporarily disabled. Please try again later.
How-to: Megan Gale's effortless makeup
It should come as no surprise to hear that Megan Gale came in at number 15 on MAXIM’s Hot 100 list – I mean, look at her. The woman is positively flawless.
We love how she can rock the red carpet with a make-up look that’s so naturally beautiful and so simple.
And because they say that imitation is the best form of flattery, here’s how you can recreate Megan’s gorgeous and glowing make-up look.
1) Start by applying L’Oreal Paris Revitalift Total Repair 10 BB Cream onto your entire face. It’ll give your skin just the right amount of coverage for a natural and glowing look, and with use over time, you’ll find your complexion will be more radiant, even, and firm
2) Add a bronzed glow to your cheeks with L’oreal Paris Glam Bronze Compact Trio. The micronised pearls in the powder will help illuminate your skin. Sweep the bronzer from your temple down to the apple of your cheek, only applying the product under your cheekbone. This will help contour your face and give the illusion of high cheekbones.
3) Apply L’Oreal Paris Infallible Eyeshadow in Flashback Silver over your entire eyelid and bring the colour up to just under your eyebrow.
4) Next, apply L’Oreal Paris Infallible Eyeshadow in Endless Chocolate, on the outer corner of your eye. Smudge some of the darker eyeshadow under your bottom lash line at the outer corner of your eye, too.
5) Using L’Oreal Paris Super Liner, create a thick line on the bottom of your eyelid just above your upper lash line. Take the line out to the outer corner of your eye.
6) Coat your lashes with a thickening mascara on both your top and bottom lashes. Use L’Oreal Extra Volume Collagen Million Lashes – the brush helps coat each eyelash, giving your lashes extra oomph and volume.
7) Finish off with a nude lipstick to keep your look simple and natural. We love L’Oreal Paris Colour Riche in Nude.
Do you prefer a more natural look or do you like to up the glam factor for a special night out? What's your number one tip for a make-up look that's simple and effortless?
|Four reasons you're not losing weight||Tried rosehip oil? What about rosehip tea?||How to get volumised hair that lasts||What's the best scent to wear on a date?|