The most popular beauty brands and products of 2019
2019 was a massive year for beauty, with an overwhelming amount of new brands, products and collaborations launching faster than the petition to re-do the Game Of Thrones finale.
But which ones actually made a mark?
RELATED: Lash serums that actually work
Cosmetify, a beauty brand comparison website, have just revealed their 2020 beauty report, which names the top brands and products that showed the biggest increase in popularity, according to Google search trends.
We were surprised by some of the results, but equally pleased to see some of our tried and tested brands made the cut too.
Without further ado, here are the results:
Beauty brands on the rise (% increase since 2018)
- Florence by Mills, 15,666.67% - The vegan skin care brand started by Stranger Things star, Millie Bobby Brown, only launched in September but her popularity seems to know no bounds, taking out the top spot.
- RUDE Cosmetics, 174.08% - U.S based RUDE Cosmetics has come in second thanks to it's cruelty-free and affordable makeup.
- FOREO, 118.03% - Tech and innovation has kept FOREO at the forefront of people's minds.
Beauty products on the rise (% increase since 2018)
- James Charles Palette, 9939,22% - The Youtuber's collaboration with Morphe was obviously a winner.
- Tattoo Liner Maybelline, 742.13% - We've always been big fans of the Maybelline eyeliners (just check out the reviews of Master Precise), and it looks like our love is going to grow with the new tattoo version...
- Naked Cherry Palette, 80.15% - Urban Decay's juicy red palette was very on-trend for 2019, and revived the brand's status as palette maestros.
Image credit: @kdeenihan
Were you surprised by the results?