Warning messageRegistrations and logins temporarily disabled. Please try again later.
Formal hair: four ways - page 2
Bh calls upon the expertise of Matt Jones, Artistic Director of Oscar Oscar Brisbane City Salon, master of dressing tresses and the ultimate formal hair hero.
Together, we bring you four seriously sleek celeb 'dos and show you step-by-step how to mimic them yourself for DIY fierce formal locks.
Look 2: Boho-babe with Blake Lively
Matt says: “This look is sophisticated and chic, I love the tiny plaits incorporated into her sexy waves.” Find a make-up look that’s perfect for this hairstyle ‘here’.
Get the look:
- On clean hair, apply a volumiser at the roots and blow dry hair completely, adding as much height and fullness as possible. Tip: hang head upside down while drying for best results.
- Now starting from the nape of your neck, loosely curl your hair with a ghd. Tip: the tighter you wrap your hair around the ghd, the tighter the curls will be. So for this look keep hair loosely wrapped.
- Next part your hair where desired – we love side parts for this summer!
- Then create 2 small plaits from your crown, which are approx 2cm apart and secure them behind your ears with a bobby pin.
- Now gently rake your fingers through your hair to break the curls apart and finish curls with some hairspray and shine serum.
PPS Hairwear Shine It Serum