Its my birthday today!!!!
What are some exciting things you always do on your birthday?
what offers do you always get for your birthday?
Happy Birthday for yesterday, Deeknight! Cake posted on the regular birthday thread, which most of the regulars follow. beautyheaven.com.au/forums/anything-but-beauty/having-a-birthday-this-week-post-it-here-and-well-send-a-cheer?page=391#comment-4498118
I think there are a few threads on birthday deals. Off the top of my head, I get these every year.
• I sew, so I get a $10 e-voucher to spend on my birthday at Spotlight. Lincraft also offer this. Use within 30 days.
• I'm a big coffee drinker, so I've got rewards cards for several café chains & independent coffee shops. I get a free coffee at Gloria Jeans, a free muffin from Muffin Break. Valid for birthday month.
• Free small meals from Sumo Salad, Oporto & Subway. You've usually got a month to redeem these.
• $5 e-vouchers for the Co-op Book Shop, Amcal Chemist, Priceline.
• $10 e-voucher with Myer One & kikki.K stationery shop.
• $25 e-voucher for Sheridan.
Various local independent shops offer discounts such as cash off with a minimum spend or a percentage off your purchase. Sometimes you have to sign up to a rewards scheme or subscribe to their email list.
It was my daughters birthday yesterday too!
Happy Birthday!!! I hope you had/have an awesome day!!!
Happy birthday for yesterday, Deeknight, I hope it was a lovely day for you xx
Happy birthday to all the Aquarians
Belated happy birthday Deeknight. Hope you enjoyed a lot.
Huge fan of this brand and the range! This product has really worked its magic on my toddler.
Absolutely a HUGE fan of the Dr LeWinn’s R4 Collagen Surge Plumping Gel. My mum actually got me HOOKED on this product. I have to say this product is something to rave about.
I have been using this on and off for a few years. It doesn’t have a strong scent which is a plus but it also leaves the area fresh; and lathers well.
Valentine's Day can be tough if you're feeling lonely, so I want to write an article…
When do you think the next rewards room will be? May? I didn't order in November as I didn't have many…
Are you currently on the Becca Light Shifter Brightening Concealer, Back Light primer Filter and Under…
Just putting some feelers out for those members who currently colour their hair at home…
It's nearly Glosscars time people!
In case you haven't read your emails in the last 24 hours, BH is…
I was shocked - *gobsmacked!* - a while ago, at the revelation that not everyone washes their legs; but…