Cancer Council Active SPF50+ Sunscreen Reviews
Dry-touch, fast-absorbing lotion for those with an active, on-the-go, outdoor lifestyle.
- SPF50+ protection
- Broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection
- Dry touch technology for a lightweight, non-greasy matte finish
- Ideal for active land pursuits such as golf, tennis, cycling, gardening
- Ideal for oily skin
- Tested to 4 hours water resistance. Cancer Council recommends reapplying every 2 hours.
- Made in Australia
- Every purchase goes towards cancer research and services
Not suitable for babies under 6 months old. Avoid contact with eyes and broken or damaged skin. If irritation occurs, rinse thoroughly with water, discontinue use immediately and seek medical advice if required.
For adults, apply at least one teaspoon (5mL) of sunscreen to each arm, leg, front of the body, back of the body and face (including the neck and ears). One full body application should be the equivalent of seven teaspoons (35mL). Reapply regularly: Every TWO HOURS and immediately after swimming, sweating or towel drying.
Apply to dry, clean skin and rub in 20 minutes before heading outside. Use 5 methods of sun protection: PROTECTIVE CLOTHING, EYEWEAR/SUNGLASSES, a BROAD-BRIM HAT and SHADE. Apply sunscreen to remaining exposed areas of skin. Avoid prolonged sun exposure and never rely on sunscreen alone, nor to extend your family's time in the sun.
Active ingredients: Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane 5% w/w, 4-Methylbenzylidene Camphor 4% w/w, Octocrylene 2% w/w, Bemotrizinol 1.5% w/w.
AUST L: 207979