Must-have beauty products for Valentine’s Day
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner and whether you’re having a relaxed, romantic or racy evening, we’ve hand-picked the beauty products that will help make your night perfect!
In the honeymoon phase with your partner or just a sucker for the romance of Valentine’s Day? Well, switch your radio to love song dedications and set up your evening with these dreamy products. From a gorgeous limited-edition candle to the perfect lippy, here’s what you need to be romance-ready come Feb 14!
1. Veet Spawax
2. St. Tropez Gradual Tan In Shower
3. Glasshouse Fragrances Rendez-Vous – Amber and Orchid Triple Scented Candle
4. Estée Lauder Modern Muse Eau de Parfum Spray
5. M.A.C Huggable Lipcolour Rich Marron
So, you’re not that into the hype of Valentine’s Day or perhaps you and your partner have a no-pressure policy, but that doesn’t mean you can’t make your evening a little special. If anything, it’s a great excuse for an indulgent couple’s bath!
1. Crabtree & Evelyn Citron, Honey & Coriander Bath & Shower Gel
2. Vanessa Megan Spice of Life Room Spray
3. Donna Karan Cashmere Mist Eau de Parfum Spray
4. Benefit They’re Real! Primer
5. ViraproX Lip Balm
Valentine’s Day is the perfect excuse to get a little risqué! If you’re planning a night that’s on the naughty side, we’ve got you covered!
For the dudes
Don’t worry boys, I haven’t forgotten about you! I reckon you only need three products to look great, smell sexy and absolutely nail Valentine’s Day. You can thank me later.
What are you doing this Valentine’s Day? Which products in the video do you most want to try?
Have you tried any of the products mentioned above?
Review them now to earn points that you can swap for free beauty products in RewardsRoom.